Tours à Cusco et au Machu Picchu
Excursions à la carte pour tous les budgets
FR USD  
Page 1 de 11
CHRIS FOO : ADDIITONAL INFORMATION REQUEST - MACHU PICCHU TOUR
Christopher F.
01 mai 2008, 08:56

Dear Sir,

I'm a Malaysian and plan to visit Brazil and Peru this coming September 2008 but not sure how the process of obtaining visit visa for both country.

I get to know your company via search engine and keen of joining your tour package program but need further information / assistant on the following matters :-

1. Visit visa (Brazil / Peru) for a Malaysian citizen

2. Flight arrangement from Sao Paulo onward; the flight sector probably involved city of Sao Paulo, Rio De Janeiro, Lima and Curzo. Possible for your company to quote the best / cheaper airline fare to me

3. Please note that I will be flying in via Sao Paulo, Brazil and flying out via Sao Paulo, Brazil using Emirates Airline

4. Do you have any Brazil tour offer from your company; my intention is to visit Christ De Redeemer (Cristo de Redentor statue) and nearby visitor spot, so that I could combined both Brazil + Peru tour together within a visit duration of 10 days (actual days in Brazil + Peru)

Waiting for your positive reply.

Regards,

Christopher

Re: CHRIS FOO : ADDIITONAL INFORMATION REQUEST - MACHU PICCHU TOUR
02 mai 2008, 12:54

Dear Chris,

Thank you for your interest in our website and in our services. Unfortunately, we cannot help you with the information you ask about visas to Brazil and Peru. You must ask directly to the Brazilian and Peruvian consulates in your country. The same with the international flight and tour arrangements in Brazil and Peru because we only organize tours form Cusco to Machu Picchu in Peru and nothing else.

Should you need information about the services we offer, we invite you to visit our websites and contact us again if needed. I hope you will find soon the information you need for you trip.

Kind regards,

Page 1 de 11

Explications sur ces messages